Peer Reviewed Publications
- Sherry, Tisamarie B., Thuy Nguyen, Andrew W. Dick, Ashley C. Bradford, Kosali Simon, and Bradley D. Stein. “A National Retrospective Study of Antidepressants’ Effects on Overdose and Self-Harm Among Adults Treated With Opioid Analgesics.” Psychiatric Services (Forthcoming).
- Hollingsworth, Alex, Coady Wing, and Ashley C. Bradford. “Comparative Effects of Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws On Drug Use Among Adults and Adolescents.”Journal of Law and Economics (Forthcoming).
- Raman, Shyam, Ashley C. Bradford “Recreational Cannabis Legalizations Associated with Reductions in Prescription Drug Utilization Among Medicaid Enrollees.” Health Economics. (2022): 1– 17.
- Wing, Coady, Ashley C. Bradford, Aaron E. Carroll, and Alex Hollingsworth. “Association of state marijuana legalization policies for medical and recreational use and vaping associated lung disease.” JAMA Network Open. 2020; 3(4): e202187.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. “The Effect of Evictions on Accidental Drug and Alcohol Mortality.” Health Services Research. 55(1): 9-17. 2020.
- Abraham, Amanda J., Grace Bagwell Adams, Ashley C. Bradford, and William D. Bradford. “County‐level access to opioid use disorder medications in Medicare Part D (2010‐2015).” Health services research 54, no. 2 (2019): 390-398.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. “The Impact of Medical Cannabis Legalization on Prescription Medication Use and Costs under Medicare Part D.” The Journal of Law and Economics 61.3 (2018): 461-487.
- Bradford, Ashley C., W. David Bradford, Amanda Abraham, and Grace Bagwell Adams. “Association between US state medical cannabis laws and opioid prescribing in the Medicare Part D population.” JAMA internal medicine 178, no. 5 (2018): 667-672.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. “Medical marijuana laws may be associated with a decline in the number of prescriptions for Medicaid enrollees.” Health Affairs 36, no. 5 (2017): 945-951.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. “Factors driving the diffusion of medical marijuana legalisation in the United States.” Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy 24, no. 1 (2017): 75-84.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. “Medical marijuana laws reduce prescription medication use in Medicare Part D.” Health Affairs 35, no. 7 (2016): 1230-1236.
- “Most Read” and “Most Shared” article for the journal Health Affairs (http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2016/12/21/the-top-10-health-affairs-articles-of-2016/).
Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
- Bradford, Ashley C., Amanda Abraham, and Grace Bagwell Adams. “Opioid Death Rate Acceleration in Jurisdictions Legalizing Marijuana Use—Reply.” JAMA internal medicine 178, no. 9 (2018): 1281-1282.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. (2017) “What Jeff Sessions Gets Wrong About Marijuana.” Bloomberg View. June 27, 2017
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. (2017) “Why Jeff Sessions is Going to Lose His War Against Cannabis.” Washington Post. August 1, 2017.
- Bradford, Ashley C., and W. David Bradford. “Medical marijuana laws: the authors reply.” Health Affairs 35, no. 10 (2016): 1937-1937.